Warning: Don't Read This Or You Won't Have Any Excuses Left Not To Get In The Best Shape Ever

In this article, I explain the basics of a muscle-building, beach-body sculpting system that got me in the best shape of my life in my 40's in 21 days.



I know. Sounds too good to be true. So, for now forget the hype. Let's talk basics.

Here's how it happened.

I was trapped. Stuck. Living in a cage I had built.

That was how I felt three years ago when I found myself looking down the business end of a locked and loaded angry wife, and three untamed young boys with boundless energy and a seemingly endless list of needs.

Don't get me wrong. I loved both my tribe of wild boys and my amazing wife. But I'm a big baby and I like to whine. And during that period of my life I did.

Man, I whined a lot.



So much so, that eventually even I got sick of it. (No easy task.)

And I wanted to make a change. I was ready.

One problem. The obstacles I listed above were real.

I was working full-time, and watching the kids the rest of the time. What could I do?

Whine?

No, I tried that. There had to be something else. Think. Think. Think...

An Answer

So being the heroic renaissance man that I am, I quickly invented a solution. It's called the 100NOX System. And here's how it works.

It gets you in shape.

How?

By taking away all your excuses.

The first secret is bodyweight exercises.

The beauty of bodyweight exercises is they can be done anywhere. With no equipment.

The second secret is the Pareto Principle. Sometimes called the 80/20 principle basically what you do is forget most (80%) of the stuff guys do during exercises and instead focus on doing the few (20%) that gets results.

In this case, the part of any exercise that gets results is what bodybuilders call maximum muscle fiber recruitment. A fancy term that means that point where the muscle becomes fatigued to the point of inability to perform. Failure. At that point, if forced to perform, the muscle will pull out all the stops and use everything it has.

That moment is the key moment when the muscle gets the message and says to itself: "I gotta get stronger."

How To Get Started

To try it out for yourself, pick a handful of bodyweight exercises. Then try out one per day. Find out how many reps it takes to get to failure. Do that every day and in a few weeks you'll start to see results.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joseph_Freynik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Tipes